- New Project Would More Than Double Wisconsin’s Solar Energy Output Wisconsin Public Radio News
- Solar power project planned for Jefferson County that will generate enough electricity for about 20,000 homes Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Dairyland Power agrees to buy 149 MW of solar from Badger State Solar La Crosse Tribune
- Dairyland Power Announces Major Solar Energy Facility ThomasNet News
- Dairyland to purchase power from Ranger Power’s 149MW Wisconsin solar plant Compelo
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.